Mr. Matthew Golitko has dedicated his legal career to representing those who have been catastrophically injured or killed because of someone else’s negligence. He has successfully handled a variety of medical malpractice cases, holding healthcare providers and hospitals accountable for their mistakes that have had devastating consequences for his clients. Mr. Golitko has taken an all-hands-on-deck approach to handle complex medical malpractice cases. The team here at indymalpractice.com consists of top-rated lawyers in the state and on-staff legal healthcare professionals consisting of licensed registered nurses, licensed physical therapists, and an on-staff MD to make sure you have all the resources available to take on any healthcare provider. Let our team help you get the accountability you deserve as a result of bad medicine.
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- JD – May, 2000
- Lafayette College, Easton
- B.A. – May, 1997
- Major: Economics and Business
- Minor: Music
- Indiana, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Workers Compensation Section, Past Chairman
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Sustaining Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Howard County Bar Association, Member and Past President
- Miami County Bar Association, Member
- Board of Directors, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, 2010 – Present
- Past Chairman, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Workers Compensation Section
- Multiple Million-Dollar Awards, Indiana Workers’ Compensation Board
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2011 – 2014
- Super Lawyers, Super Lawyer, 2015 – 2023
CLASSES & SEMINARS
- Rules to Live by when you have a Personal Injury Case that Involves Worker’s Compensation Claim AKA: The 3rd Party Case. Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
- “Missing Inaction? Expensive Mistakes in Handling Catastrophic Workers Compensation Cases.” Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Quadriplegia and Workers Compensation – “Paralyzed by your Workers Compensation Case?” Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
- Quadriplegics (Paralyzed Workers) and Indiana Workers Compensation Part 1 and 2. Indiana Trial Lawyers The Verdict.
- Quadriplegics (Paralyzed Workers) and Indiana Workers Compensation Part 2 and 2. Indiana Trial Lawyers The Verdict.
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice